HobbyWing X-Rotor Flight Control F4
|Product Name||Flight Controller F4|
|Basic Features||Compatible with (Multirotors)||Quadcopters, hexacopters|
|Compatible with (Modes)||PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600|
|Compatible with (Transmitters)||PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL|
|TF-card||Supported (Maximum: 32g)|
|Size & Weight||Size||35*35mm|
|Applications||130mm & above FPVs|
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.-SPI Sensor MPU6000 includes an accelerometer and a gyro.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via
the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software
is more applicable to FPV race.
- TF card which can record and save more flight/back box data allows users to adjust the setup of
their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current
(CRT port ) (extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing
the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
1x F4 Flight Controller