Hobbywing XRotor 10A ESC
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response.
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors.
- All settings except the timing are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals) .
- Special drive chip has much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuit consisted of discrete components.
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance.
- Continuous current: 10A
- Burst current: 15A@10S
- No BEC output
- Battery: 2-3S
- Weight: 6.5g
- Dimension: 36.5*16.4*4.1mm
- Suit for 250mm wheelbase multicopters