Lumenier LUX Flight Controller
- USB Conflict resolution - Hardware inversion, SBUS or telemetry can be used on any of the 3 available hardware serial ports. USB will not interfere with peripherals.
- High Speed SPI 8kHz Gyro
- MPU interrupt connected to F3, allowing the F3 to know immediately when fresh data is available.
- Dedicated Boot button for easy firmware flashing.
- Reinforced solder pads for trouble-free direct soldering.
- Extremely low profile design.
- Recessed, sideways pin headers. Also enables soldering of all wires directly to pads without use of any pin headers.
- Integrated FRSky RSSI Filter (RC filter).
- Input voltage 6v to 24v. Power the board directly from flight pack up to 6S (on 'BAT' pad only!).
- VIN + VBAT merged - A single wire to power the board will provide voltage input and Telemetry/OSD voltage data.
- Filtered voltage output - output 5v 1A (and 3.3v where applicable) to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX, OSD. 5v/3.3v RX selectable.
- Cleanflight support (RACE target).
- BLHeli flashing supported by hardware
- Raceflight ready
- Betaflight ready
- STM32F303RCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6500 Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Highest quality components, individually sourced to meet Lumenier standards
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 6g
- 1x Lumenier Lux Flight Controller
- 2x 2x7 Straight Pin Headers